We do not store your data (spreadsheets or drive files). It stays on Google’s servers. Granting us the access to your data does not allow us to access your data offline. We only use this access to display them on the app and make actions on your behalf such as adding, updating, moving or deleting a task. All the actions are performed by you.
The only information we store from your Google account is your name and e-mail.
We do not share your data with any third party.
At SheetsIQ, we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by SheetsIQ or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to write to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
Google OAuth scopes that we use:
- userinfo.email to uniquely identify you and store the connections that you have made.
- userinfo.profile to know your name and associate it with your account
- script.container.ui to show you alert dialogs and error messages.
- spreadsheets to view, edit, copy and backup your spreadsheets (only when you use the respective features in the app)
The information we collect?
Personal Information – We collect email address from users through Google account and sign in services or directly in our app.
Log/Activity Data – The only thing the add-on logs is the generic Google Cloud Console API usage statistics, which tells the owner how much the enabled APIs are being used, but this data cannot be used to identify users or individual use patterns.
Analytics – We use Google analytics to know app install and usage statistics. For example, how many times app is opened but no information regarding which user opens the app.
How we use the information?
To provide our services – We use your personal information such as email address to identify yourself and services accessible to you.
To support our services – We use your activity and log details to support our services by investigating, analyzing, and resolving issues faced by you while accessing our products. This also helps us to monitor the outages, blockages or errors in the service and take remedial actions.
Communication with you – We use the information we collect, to contact you with information about new features/ releases, your license information and feedback about our app. If you are interacting with us for any queries, we use your contact information to get back to you.
Keeping your data secure
We rely on the underlying cloud platform ie Google Cloud Platform to provide security to your information. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone and we do not store your databases pages.
We use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze information. We use methods to record usage analytics on our add-on for quality-improvement purposes.
- SheetsIQ Tools requests permission to access only the specific Google Sheets™ files you use with this app, these access rights are required to allow actions performed by the end user. The textual contents of users’ Drive files are NEVER transmitted to any 3rd party services outside of the user’s direct control or knowledge.
Changes to the policy